Technicians carefully inspect your chimney, clearing away soot and other debris to ensure proper functionality
About This Deal
- Service area: Valid only within 200 miles of zip code 11735
- The cleaning and inspection take an average of 20–40 minutes.
- Not valid in Staten Island or New Jersey
- Voucher can be used only by the property owner
- Not valid for gas fireplaces
- What gets cleaned out? creosote, a black residue caused by wood oils that accumulates inside chimneys
- When to do it: Chimneys, fireplaces, and vents should be inspected at least once a year.
- Risks of unmaintained chimneys: costly repairs, house fires, and unwanted critters