What You'll Get
Well-rounded golfers must master a variety of skills, including driving, reverse-putting, and suppressing the part of the brain that associates high scores with victory. Chip away at preconceived notions with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$49 golf outing for two (up to a $102.99 total value)
- 18-hole round of golf for two, including cart rental (up to a $90 value)
- One shared appetizer at T.A. Fitzgerald’s Restaurant & Spirits (up to a $7.99 value)
- Two domestic draft beers (a $2.50 value each)<p>
$95 golf outing for four (up to a $205.98 total value)
- 18-hole round of golf for four, including cart rental (up to a $180 value/player)
- Two shared appetizers at T.A. Fitzgerald’s Restaurant & Spirits(up to a $7.99 value each)
- Four domestic draft beers (a $2.50 value each)<p>
Quality Inn & Suites Golf Resort’s rates fluctuate throughout the day.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for appetizers up to $7.99 and domestic draft beers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Quality Inn & Suites Golf Resort
Famed course architects Dick Wilson and Joe Lee artfully incorporated more than 50 sand traps, ponds, and diverse tree lines into Quality Inn & Suites Golf Resort’s 6,570-yard course. The course’s first hole is also its most difficult, so clubbers would benefit from a brief warm-up session at the course’s practice green and lighted driving range. An onsite pro shop maintains a wide selection of golf equipment and apparel, and a staff of PGA professionals orchestrates private, group, and undercover golf lessons.
On Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights, live music enchants diners as they enjoy a meal of traditional grill fare by the pool or at the garden terrace of T. A. Fitzgerald’s Restaurant & Spirits. Meanwhile, the casual eatery’s indoor accommodations feature a wide-screen TV with a satellite feed to help guests keep abreast of faraway sporting events without having to use their putter as an AM radio antenna.
Course at a Glance:
- Designed by Dick Wilson and Joe Lee
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Length of 6,570 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 71.5 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 125 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options