Cowboys invented the handlebar mustache so they’d always have somewhere to hang their hats. Save yourself the grooming time and find a place to hang your stetson with today’s Groupon to Quality Inn in Troy. Choose between the following options:
- For $70, you get a date-night package (up to a $127 total value). The package includes the following:
- A one-night stay in a jacuzzi room (subject to availability; a $99 value). Customers can upgrade to the jacuzzi suite for an extra $30.
- Two breakfast vouchers (a $5 value each)
- Two drink tickets for the Wheel House Lounge (up to a $5.50 value each)
- Two desserts (a $3.50 value each)
- For $52, you get a business-traveler package (up to a $100 total value). The package includes the following:
- A one-night stay in a king room (a $74 value). Customers can upgrade to a jacuzzi room for an extra $25.
- One breakfast voucher (a $5 value)
- One themed dinner (a $10 value)
- Two drink tickets for the Wheel House Lounge (up to a $5.50 value each)<p>
The Quality Inn’s friendly, hospitable staff rolls out the red carpet for business travelers and vacationers with 150 comfortable, pet-friendly rooms boasting a host of amenities. In each room, gentle lighting illuminates colorful paintings of the natural world as patrons scribble at wooden desks, sprawl on Serta signature Quality Sleeper beds, or gaze wistfully as they send semaphore messages in front of floor-to-ceiling windows. The inn accessorizes preening rooms with coffeemakers and complimentary coffee, irons and ironing boards, refrigerators, and hair dryers to heat or chill tresses at the boarder’s leisure. Guests work up a sweat in the exercise room, surf the Internet with free WiFi, or stay connected with a complimentary newspaper and the business center’s computers, Internet, and copy and fax services. After hours, lodgers slip into the jacuzzi rooms’ hot tubs to float tension and worries away on a cloud of steam and bubble jets.
A hot breakfast buffet greets guests in the morning, and the hotel’s on-site restaurant, The Wall Street, creates scrumptious meals according to a different theme each night. Set up rooms as a base camp and enjoy easy access to upscale shopping and dining nearby or the Detroit Zoo’s all-polar-bear production of The Tempest. Staff can provide rollaway beds for a $10 fee, and the Quality Inn welcomes up to two of guests’ furry friends for a $30 pet fee.