Cars require proper preparation for the winter months lest they get swept up in the joy of the season and run off to join the Rose Parade. Prevent absconding autos with today’s Groupon for car winterization services at Quality Lubrication Oil Change & Auto Center in Auburn Hills. Choose from the following options:
- For $12, you get a battery winterization package (a $35 value).
- For $45, you get a radiator winterization package (a $95 value).
- For $39, you get a winter safety package (up to an $85.95 total value). The package includes:
- Winter safety inspection (a $40 value)
- Tire rotation (up to a $21 value)
- A set of new Bosch J-Hook windshield wipers (up to a $24.95 value)<p>
Amid the pastoral beauty of their award-winning landscape, the certified mechanics at Quality Lube Oil Change & Auto Center perform auto checkups in one of six convenient drive-thru bays. Batteries bolster winter defenses like the North Pole’s anti-ballistic missile batteries as techs clean and seal corroded terminals, check battery conditions, and top off charges. A radiator winterization thwarts bursting hoses with a 60% radiator fluid exchange performed by inserting vacuums into fluid caps and replacing slurped liquids with quality Dexcool or extended life fluids.
Winter safety packages proffer comprehensive weatherization, with 30-minute checks to the belts, lights, and fluids preceding a tire rotation, tread check, brake inspection, and installation of crisp set of Bosch J-Hook wipers. While cars undergo frosty makeovers, customers can kick back in a red chair or send evites to New Year’s Eve demolition derbies from the shop’s free WiFi .