Spending time in the desert can make one feel vulnerable due to the intense temperatures, sparse population, and ability of cacti to smell fear. Keep cool with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$79 for a full-day Grand Canyon tour (a $180 value)
- Approximate 6 to 6:30 a.m. pickup at any strip or downtown Las Vegas hotel
- Light breakfast with juice and muffins
- Photo opportunity at Hoover Dam
- Comfort stop in Kingman, AZ
- Photo opportunity, lunch, and bus tour with over five stops on the Grand Canyon’s south rim
- Hotel drop-off at approximately 8:30 to 9 p.m.<p>
$149 for the above full-day Grand Canyon tour for two (a $350 value)
$269 for the above full-day Grand Canyon tour for four (a $700 value)<p>
Tours commence on a climate-controlled luxury van before making 11 stops, including time at the Hoover Dam, Bright Angel Lodge at the Grand Canyon’s rim, Mather Point, Yavapai Point, and Grandview Point, at which you can spy the Colorado River’s rushing waters.<p>
Quality Tours of Las Vegas
Quality Tours of Las Vegas brings the Hoover Dam, the Grand Canyon, and Hollywood crashing at the feet of the city of lights through immersive sightseeing tours. Their fleet of luxury SUVs and luxury vans helps the company live up to its name, carting curious tourists around natural wonders and Hollywood mainstays such as the Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, and the Warner Bros. studios. These tours offer guests a chance to experience such popular sights through photo opportunities, on-site lunches, and interviews with Alfred Hitchcock's silhouette.
3131 Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, Nevada 89109