Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 20 units of Botox to control the signs of aging
About This Deal
- Valid with Dr. Nataliya Donskaya
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- Dr. Nataliya Donskaya is a dentist with more than 17 years experience and a member of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics
Need To Know
About Quantum Dental Group
At Quantum Dental Group, New York University Dental School graduate Dr. Nataliya Donskaya draws on her 15 years of experience to solve mouth problems. She gradually straightens teeth with Invisalign invisible aligners, examines teeth for cavities and gum disease, and performs laser dentistry. The implant specialist also replaces missing or broken teeth with crowns, which look and function like real teeth. She rounds out her aesthetic services with cosmetic injections, such as Botox and Dysport to soften frown lines or Restylane and Juvéderm to plump up deeper folds.