Trained chiropractor adjusts joints to provide respite from aches and to correct posture of patients
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- The chiropractor: Dr. David S. Popkin has been a certified chiropractor since 1986.
- Chiropractic license # CH5452
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
Learn More About Chiropractic Care
If you're considering a visit to the chiropractor, read this guide first.
- THE PATIENT AND ANY OTHER PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR PAYMENT HAS A RIGHT TO REFUSE TO PAY, CANCEL PAYMENT, OR BE REIMBURSED FOR PAYMENT FOR ANY OTHER SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT THAT IS PERFORMED AS A RESULT OF AND WITHIN 72 HOURS OF RESPONDING TO THE ADVERTISEMENT FOR THE FREE, DISCOUNTED FEE, OR REDUCED FEE SERVICE, EXAMINATION, OR TREATMENT.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for Medicare and Medicaid participants. Must fill out patient intake forms/consent forms for evaluation and treatment. X-Rays provided only if medically needed. Appointment required. Younger than 18 must have guardian-signed waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Quantum Medical & Wellness Center
Dr. David S. Popkin has been a certified chiropractor since 1986 and has been providing the Plantation, Florida, West Broward county area with chiropractic care. Focusing on helping clients relieve joint pain as well as posture position to encourage a more healthy and comfortable life.