Choose from Four Options
- $48 for an amusement-park package for two, valid on weekdays ($80 total value)
- $94 for an amusement-park package for four, valid on weekdays ($160 total value)
- $56 for an amusement-park package for two, valid on weekends ($80 total value)
- $104 for an amusement-park package for four, valid on weekends ($160 total value)
Each package includes the following per pair:
- Two all-day ride and Splash Away Bay passes ($53 value)
- Two souvenir soda cups ($13.50 value)
- Two jumbo cotton candies ($13.50 value)
Quassy Amusement Park
Don't be fooled. Though it looks like a relatively small coaster, the Wooden Warrior at Quassy Amusement Park packs some serious thrills. A turnaround through a pitch-black tunnel and ample amounts of "air time" have made this coaster a favorite for many; in fact, The Coaster Critic put it on the list of the top 25 wooden coasters in 2012. Along with Frantic, a new 360-degree spinning ride for the 2015 season, more than 20 thrilling attractions are sprinkled across the park grounds.
Once home to a summer resort, Quassy Amusement Park first began with a picnic area, paddleboats and a carousel. But Quassy really took shape around 1952, when the owners purchased some children's rides. A couple of the rides are still around today, including a boat ride that skims the surface of a circular trough filled with water, and two-seat jet fighters that send flyers up in an aircraft worthy of Flash Gordon. Of course, new kids' attractions have arrived over the decades, including the Frog Hopper, a seating platform that soars up a 16-foot tower and then descends with a series of quick, gentle drops.
Other areas cater to the whole family. The Grand Carousel spins with jumping horses and other animals that have the patience to sit perfectly still.
The largest attraction at Quassy Amusement & Waterpark is Lake Quassapaug, and the park makes great use of its waterfront location. In addition to lounging on the beach, visitors can take a boat tour or charter their own voyages on paddle boats.
Inside tip: When not on rides, park visitors should play a game of Whac-A-Mole or order some ribs at Quassy Restaurant.
Take a virtual ride on the park's star attraction, the Wooden Warrior.