What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $13.50 for $20 worth of international fusion cuisine for breakfast or lunch for two
- $23 for $35 worth of international fusion cuisine for dinner for two or more
- $41.50 for $60 worth of international fusion cuisine for dinner for four or more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. No cash back. Not valid with other offers or specials including happy hour. Must purchase a food item. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Qube Bar & Grill
Describing the cuisine at Qube Bar & Grill is like trying to clap your paws over a laser pointer. That's in no small part because of Executive Chef Harry Sandhu's own culinary background. He began sharpening his skills in his native India, where he learned to combine bold spices into aromatic curries. After graduating Australian Culinary Institute he continued to grow his expertise in five-star hotel resorts and restaurants across the island continent. Now inside the historic Villa Hotel, Chef Harry fills Qube Bar & Grill's kitchen with culinary influences from America, Asia, Australia, Europe, and even Mexico. Read on for a glimpse at the ecclectic menu:
- Morning: Try the breakfast quesadilla with your choice of bacon, ham, chorizo, or chicken wrapped into melty cheese, spicy salsa, sour cream, and fresh avocado.
- Afternoon:Check out the Cooked-to-Order Pasta selection, which combines a choice of pasta with such toppings as a simple chicken alfredo or rich Amatriciana sauce with Nabotalian, bacon, chili, and onion.
- Evening: The Red Meat Bar promises full-flavored cuts of pork and lamb chop, as well as up to 1-pound slabs of USDA Prime rib, seasoned with a dry rub before being seared and slow roasted.