Noninvasive body-contouring treatments target localized fat deposits in order to tone and tighten the body
About This Deal
- Technologies used for the service include wood therapy, ultrasonic cavitation, radio-frequency skin tightening, and vacuum therapy.
- Wood therapy is a non-intrusive body-contouring technique that uses specially shaped wooden pieces, such as rollers and suction cups, to massage the target areas, in an attempt to break down localized pockets of fat and cellulite so that they can be eliminated through the lymphatic system; it also stimulates blood circulation and cellular turnover rate in the massaged areas to tone and contribute to skin tightening.
- During the ultrasonic cavitation procedure, a licensed professional treats problematic body areas with an ultrasonic device, which emits low-frequency sound waves that burst fat cells to help drain their contents.
- Radio-frequency skin tightening: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Vacuum therapy: This non-invasive treatment uses vacuum therapy to plump and contour the body while stimulating blood flow in an attempt to improve lymphatic drainage, break down cellulite, and contribute to skin’s elasticity.
- Valid treatment areas: lower back, butt, hamstrings
- Customers are requested to drink two bottles of water prior to appointment.
- Face masks are required.
Queen B Sculpting
Getting a more toned silhouette on one’s own may be challenging. That’s why the professionals at Queen B Sculpting offer a variety of services that may help their customers achieve that goal. Treatments performed at the premises include ultrasonic cavitation, radio-frequency skin tightening, and wood or vacuum therapy.