Much like candy jewelry, a coating of spa lotions improves the body's aesthetics, sweetens the skin, and is often the only thing people wear to job interviews. Partake in the spa's bountiful benefits with today's Groupon to the Queen Jane Day Spa location on East Fifty-Seventh Street, located inside the Galleria Building. Choose from three spa-treatment options:
- For $48, you get a 60-minute Swedish massage (a $100 value).
- For $48, you get a Refresh & Renew facial (a $100 value).
- For $48, you get a Brazilian and half-leg wax (a $90 value).
Queen Jane Day Spa provides beautiful spa environs for partaking in a variety of indulgent, luxurious services that combine Western technology and ancient techniques from around the world. The Swedish massage blows stress away more gently than dynamite, gifting noses with the sweet scent of lavender, orange, spearmint, and jasmine. For those who want to go from almost-bear to almost-bare, the Brazilian and half-leg waxing reduces fuzz to an acceptable amount thanks to the botanical-based Epil-Lyss line of wax, which includes Bio-resine C3, a natural dilator that reduces pain. The wax resides in a heat-resistant container that prevents it from reaching scalding temperatures, unlike depilatories stored in the baskets of deep-fryers. Otherwise, elate epidermises with the Refresh & Renew facial, whose deep cleansing washes away dirt, oil, and ghost hickeys.
- The room was always dim,sheets are clean to the point of you being able to smell the clean kind of clean,warm and freshly washed. My masseuse always waited for me outside the door and even let me grab some raisins and banana chips before the massage started! – lovelyd k., Yelp, 10/1/10
- An excellent expierence [sic], the atmosphere was wonderful. I really loved it – mrsroberto, Citysearch
Queen Jane Day Spa
Though each of Queen Jane Day Spa's two locations have slightly different touches, the decor and atmosphere at both are equally striking. The design of each spa reflects their services, which blend the ancient art of Eastern therapies with modern Western treatments and technology. Depending on where they turn, guests may come across bamboo plants lining the shelves, sleek and minimalistic private treatment rooms filled with modern amenities, or calming neutral toned walls. And after guests have treated themselves to one of Queen Jane's many spa services, such as massages, facials, and nail treatments, they can venture over to relaxation rooms that are filled with massage chairs, showers, and shampoos and conditioners.
115 E 57th St.
New York, New York 10022Get Directions