Choose Between Two Options
- $16 for One Adult Royal Passport ($32 value)
- $11 for One Child Royal Passport ($22.50 value)
The Royal Passport includes:
- Boarding ticket for The Queen Mary
- A self-guided audio tour
- Access to the Diana: Legacy of a Princess Exhibit
- Access to the 4-D Theater, featuring The Polar Express through January 10th, and SpongeBob 4D: The Great Jelly Rescue and BBC Planet Earths Shallow Seas 4D starting January 11th
- Access to the Queen Mary Story, Museum & Historic Exhibit
- Access to the Ship Model Gallery
Since its maiden voyage in 1936, The Queen Mary has cultivated a colorful history: she transported iconic figures from Winston Churchill to Fred Astaire across the ocean blue, and even served as the world's fanciest troop transport during World War II. However, her historical exploits are more than matched by her modern-day splendor. Now at home in the Port of Long Beach, the venerable ship pairs her art deco trappings with stunning views of the Pacific Ocean and nearby city. Guests at the onboard hotel recreate timeless transoceanic luxury during stays in her 346 staterooms (which include nine full suites). Their stays often include multiple trips to onboard restaurants such as the award-winning Sir Winston’s and Chelsea Chowder House & Bar, as well as appearances at the weekly Champagne Sunday Brunch served in the ship’s Grand Salon.
Of course, history remains an important draw for this singular ship. An onboard museum recounts the facts and figures of the ship's glory days, and tours touch upon some of her notable ghostly inhabitants and haunted areas amidships. This combination of contemporary amenities and historical charm make The Queen Mary an in-demand venue for conferences and events; fortunately, the ship boasts 80,000 square feet of event space spread across 17 sumptuous salons, as well as a trilevel, 45,000-square-foot Exhibit Hall.
Long Beach, CA
1126 Queens Hwy
Long Beach, CA 90802