Deep exfoliation can help improve the tone, texture, and clarity of skin; non-surgical facelift reduces wrinkles and sagging skin
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Type of microdermabrasion: Diamond
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An esthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- Potential benefits: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
All services are valid for women only.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. All services are valid for women only. Appointment required. Must use all treatments on same area. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Queen Medical Clinic
Queen Medical Clinic draws on high-tech gear and skilled professionals to help clients look their best. Take a few of their services, for example.
- Chemical peel: The lactic, glycolic, or salicylic chemical peel works to improve the appearance and texture of the complexion by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Classic facial: The team utilizes products filled with botanical ingredients, such as plants, herbs, and essential oils, in combination with naturally occurring carrier agents to cleanse and nourish complexions.