Tour-goers can enjoy the breathtaking views of famous Niagara Falls during narrated tour
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- 9-hour day tour of Niagara Falls
- Pick up and drop off in Downtown Toronto, Mississauga, or Pearson Airport (weekends only)
- Small group narrated tour with a professional guide
- Wine tasting including local ice wine
- Departure time: Pick up around 7:30 a.m.
- Departure locations: Royal Ontario Museum (100 Queens Park, Toronto), Dundas Square (279 Yonge St, Toronto), Hockey Hall of Fame (30 Yonge St, Toronto), Union Station/Fairmont Royal York Hotel (100 Front St, Toronto), 352 Front St West (Toronto), Holiday Inn Express & Suites (2125 North Sheridan Way, Mississauga), Doubletree Pearson Airport Hotel (925 Dixon Rd, Etobicoke/Saturdays and Sundays only)
Notable sights: Niagara Falls, Whirlpool Rapids and Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Click here to view the schedule
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. May be repurchased every 10 days. Optional attractions not included in price: Hornblower "Voyage to the Falls" boat ride: $33 (operating from around May 1st to the November 30th, exact dates vary based on weather), Skylon Tower observation deck: $16, Journey Behind the Falls: $27 and helicopter ride: $117 etc. - prices approximate. Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Queen Tour
When you book a tour with Queen Tour, be sure to receive enough free time to fully enjoy the famous Niagara Falls. Narrated, small group tours with convenient pick-up locations in Downtown Toronto, Mississauga, and Pearson Airport (weekends only) ensure a relaxed, friendly atmosphere without unnecessary rush and stress. Local attractions include stops at Niagara-on-the-Lake, a photo opportunity at Whirlpool Rapids, and wine tasting in the Niagara Wine Region. For an additional fee, participants can upgrade their Niagara Falls experience with a peaceful Hornblower boat tour or thrilling helicopter ride. And by the way, judging from the photo, Adam Sandler and Rob Schneider had a great time during their excursion with Queen Tour.