Choose from Three Options
- $10 for registration for a two-person scavenger hunt team on May 10, 2014 ($20 value)
- $20 for registration for a four-person scavenger hunt team ($40 value)
- $30 for registration for a six-person scavenger hunt team ($60 value)
The scavenger hunt takes place on May 10, 2014, and it starts and ends in Kid’s Cove at Mt. Trashmore. Registration begins at 12:30 p.m. and the hunt begins promptly at 1 p.m. The winning team will win at least $200 in cash and a trophy. To qualify for the prize, participants must complete the following activities:
- Take pictures of your entire team in front of different places around the city
- Take pictures of certain people, places and things
- Bring back specific items from various places
Queens Entertainment Group
Staff Size: 2–10 people
Recommended Age Group: All ages
Q&A with Iris Martin, founder/owner
What is the one feature of your business that you're most proud of?
Our ability to provide exciting events for all ages.
Have you ever been a patron of your own business? If so, what was the most enjoyable part?
We are a one-stop shop. All of our employees use our services and vendors for their personal events and celebrations.