Choose from Six Options
- $79 for one Aluma eyelid-lift treatment (a $300 value)
- $199 for three Aluma eyelid-lift treatments (a $900 value)
- $139 for one Aluma face- and neck-lift (a $600 value)
- $369 for three Aluma face- and neck-lifts (a $1,800 value)
- $199 for one Aluma skin-tightening treatment for the inner arms, inner thighs, or abdomen (an $800 value)
- $499 for three Aluma skin-tightening treatments for the inner arms, inner thighs, or abdomen (a $2,400 value)
Pulsed heat from the Aluma device stimulates collagen production, leaving skin tighter, smoother, and younger looking. Each noninvasive treatment takes 30 to 60 minutes, depending on the area, and requires no anesthesia or downtime.
Queens Quay Medspa
Among offices snuggled alongside Toronto’s waterfront, Queens Quay Medspa’s professionally trained staffers beautify patrons from tip to toe-tip via treatments for the body and face, along with weight-loss programs. Dedicated to combatting aging, Queens Quay technicians reverse corporeal clocks through services such as lavish facials that imbue visages with a radiant glow and spider-vein-removal treatments using lasers plucked from arachnophobic droids. The med spa’s team remains on the cutting edge of rejuvenating treatments with an arsenal of advanced technology and equipment, from the Aluma Therapy skin-renewal system to UltraShape slimming treatments. To further bolster patron safety and comfort, knowledgeable staffers conduct in-depth consultations before treatments in English, French, or Russian to ensure understanding and fondly revisit the Triple Entente days. Queens Quay Medspa also accepts insurance benefits.