- $29 for 80’s Prom Party Cruise admission for one on Saturday, May 16 ($60 value)
The ’80s-themed party cruise runs from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. DJ Esco spins ’80s dance classics all night, and when they’re not grooving on the spacious dance floor, patrons sip drinks from the three-story boat’s two full bars. The official schedule:
- 10 p.m.: The boat starts boarding. Watch out for lines!
- 11 p.m.: The boat leaves the dock.
- Midnight: The team crowns the prom court, including a prom king and queen.
- 2 a.m.: The boat returns to shore.
The event planners behind QueenVee Entertainment throw themed bashes that immerse partygoers in elaborate experiences. Ongoing events include booze cruises aboard a three-story Grand Romance cruise ship in the style of a 19th-century steamboat, complete with an open-air top deck. Further amenities entertain the two full-service bars, a professional DJ playing over a large dance floor, and a professional photographer who posts images on Facebook. Raffle and door prizes reward attendees with keepsakes, and tables and booths offer respite from the dance floor.