What You'll Get
Chomp into a cheesed tortilla tantalization with today’s Groupon. For $10, you’ll get $20 worth of quesadillas at Quesa-D-Ya’s, an alternative to tired take-out options. Visit the Greenville Avenue location or get your order delivered (the $1.25 delivery charge is not covered by this Groupon).
Building on a fresh flour-tortilla base, you can customize your Mexican munchable with your own meat (steak, chicken, pork, bacon, ham, or shrimp) and an unlimited amount of fresh fillers (caramelized onions, pineapple, zucchini, and more). If you’re overwhelmed, Quesa-D-Ya’s also has a list of original recipes from which you can order. Try the Bruschetta D-Ya, an Italian-themed pocket packed with grilled chicken, roma and sundried tomatoes, basil, and fresh mozzarella. Vegetarians will love the veggie loaded Veggie D-Ya with rice, black beans, peppers, onions, mushrooms, zucchini, cilantro, corn salsa, and a trifecta of cheeses. All D-Yas are available in small ($7), medium ($12), or large ($15, feeds three to five).
Quesa-D-Ya’s was voted Best Take Out by the Dallas Observer for speedy delivery time, generous portions, and the staff's ability to telepathically find lost animals. Get this Groupon and think outside the pizza box into the quesadilla box.
- love this new place. I had a Quesa-D-Ya last night and it was delicious! All of my ingredients were so tasty and fresh. How can I ever eat boring pizza again? The chips were so crunchy...my dog even got in on the action (and she is not a chip eating dog)! – UptownGirl34, Citysearch
- What a wonderful new addition to the M Streets, my family loves pizza on Friday nights, but not anymore!!! – MStreets, Citysearch
- Quesa-D-Ya's is not just cheese in between some tortillas, though. We tried the Rajun Cajun D-Ya which is blacked chicken breast, mild andouille sausage, rice, grilled peppers & onions & D-Ya's three cheese blend. It was kind of weird having rice in my quesadilla but it was oh so tasty. – lpinkham, Urbanspoon
The End of the Pizza Age
Quesa-D-Ya’s has inspired people to put down the pizza and try something new; no pizza joint is feeling the effects more than Popular Pete’s Popular Pizza, a once-popular pizza temple. Here are other factors that have contributed to a decline in Pete’s popularity:
- People think its Buffalo Pizza is either misnamed or disgusting.
- The most famous person to participate in the Celebrity Delivery Driver promotion was Scott Bakula’s brother, Danny Bakula.
- They said “30 Minutes or Less,” but they never said, “Earth minutes.”
- The Kid’s Pack with a juice box and ball of mercury was generally frowned upon.
- Popular Pete, despite his name, frequently answered the phone sobbing.
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 2, 2010. Amount paid never expires. 2 per person, 1 per order. Tax & gratuity not included. Delivery available for additional $1.25 not covered by Groupon. No cash back. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.