Work one-on-one with a certified personal trainer, or train on your own with a range of fitness equipment and classes such as indoor cycling
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Five Options
- $28 for a one-month gym membership with unlimited fitness classes ($55 value)
- $59.50 for a two-month gym membership with unlimited fitness classes ($110 value)
- $39.50 for two personal-training sessions ($130 value)
- $82.50 for four personal-training sessions ($260 value)
- $116 for six personal-training sessions ($390 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 360 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Quest Fitness
Quest Fitness prides itself on being a one-stop shop for exercise. Each of the three locations features strength-training and cardio equipment, personal trainers, and group fitness classes such as Zumba, spinning, and yogalates, which combines yoga and Pilates. Complementing the workouts is an array of handy amenities, including a sauna, childcare services, and a smoothie bar for freezing healthy thoughts in your brain.