What You'll Get
Unwanted hairs are like weeds that sprout on the garden of your body, and just as when removing weeds, excess hair should be decimated with a laser. Vaporize rogue follicles with today’s Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $99 for eight laser hair-removal treatments on one small area or 10 laser hair-removal treatments on an extra-small area (up to an $833.33 value)
- $199 for eight laser hair-removal treatments on one medium area (up to a $2,066.66 value)
- $299 for six laser hair-removal treatments on one large area (up to a $1,875 value)
- $599 for six laser hair-removal treatments on any three areas (up to a $5,375 value)
- $999 for six laser hair-removal treatments on any six areas (up to a $10,075 value)
Click here to see a list of valid treatment areas.
Technicians reduce hair permanently using Cutera Vantage and Lumenis lasers, with all treatments taking less than an hour. Because of the nature of each hair’s life cycle, treatments must be spaced six to eight weeks apart.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person. Must activate by the expiration date on your voucher. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required; subject to availability. 24hr cancellation notice required or a $25 fee may apply. All services must be used by the same person. Must use all treatments on same area. Valid only for select treatment areas. May be repurchased every 30 days. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Quick Weight Loss and Skin Care
At Quick Weight Loss and Skin Care, clinical aesthetician Audrey Armah revitalizes bodies and instills smoothness in ravaged pores. During skin procedures, clients relax as soft hands tend to façades, gently evicting dryness with chemical peels and facials. Laser hair-removal sessions raze the body’s follicular forests with concentrated pulses of light. The clinic also offers private weight-loss programs, in which clients drop pounds while combining portion control and exercise techniques with personalized menus and meal plans.