Flavorful, internationally inspired raw food often draws celebs such as Alicia Silverstone and Liv Tyler to this East Village eatery, according to Time Out New York. But Quintessence has plenty to offer beyond star-spotting. Chefs artfully craft a wide variety of vegan specialties from organic fruit, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and grains to satisfy hunger and taste buds. The tapas menu includes a tostada and delicate pesto pizzette, while large plates offer exotic and classic flavors in the form of all-American burgers, handmade veggie patties surrounded by coconut bread, miso veggie stew, and cooked quinoa pilaf. The brunch menu incorporates sprouted-kamut bread and sweet yam crepes to recreate breakfast staples from benedicts to bagels. All desserts are nondairy and sugar-free, including the house-made ice crème and the pecan pie on a crust of soaked almonds, coconut, and dried apricots. Homemade soups, salads, fresh made juices, and original café-style drinks are available as well..
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed January 16, 2018
· Reviewed November 4, 2016
Reviewed August 10, 2015
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 15% cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days