All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
As with birthdays, phone numbers, and wearing pants, everybody forgets to make a lunch sometimes. Load up on layered loaves with today’s Groupon to Quiznos in the Craig Teneya Center. Choose between the following options:
- For $10, you get a meal for two (up to a $20.74 total value), which includes:
- Two regular subs (up to a $7.29 value each)
- Two bags of chips (a $1.19 value each)
Two drinks (up to a $1.89 value each)<p>
- For $45, you get a large classic sub platter (a $110.87 total value), which includes:
- 10-sub party platter (a $44.99 value)
- Two fresh garden salad bowls (a $24.99 value each)
- 10 chocolate-fudge brownies (a $1.59 value each)<p>
The sub-making professionals at Quiznos design a menu stacked with an expansive selection of speedy subs, salads, and brownies. Diners can submerge the peppercorn steakhouse dip in a side of pan-roasted au jus or savor the harvest chicken signature sub’s cornucopia of apples, cucumbers, and dried cranberries. Alternatively, Groupon-holders can cater an office gathering, birthday party, or trip to the DMV with a 10-sub party platter. Customers choose from italian subs, traditional subs, or the turkey, ranch, and swiss sub that, like a newlywed couple you only know through a coworker, inspires introspection over whether to toast it. A duo of fresh garden salads teems with a blend of romaine, iceberg lettuce, and chopped tomatoes, and a tensome of chocolate-fudge brownies sweetly concludes sandwich-centric gatherings.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 24, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for delivery. 24hr advanced order required for party platter option. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.