All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Party platter loaded with deli favorites and classic subs
- Mix of ham, turkey, roast beef, three cheese, and turkey and ham
- Serves 10–20 people in 2.5" portions
- Plates, napkins, and pepper bar included
Not valid for delivery. Must place order 24 hours in advance. Drinks are not included in this Groupon.
Although there are no user reviews on the Internet for this location, Quiznos has been featured on various TV shows for its sandwiches, and 158 Epinions reviewers give Quiznos an average of 3.5 stars.
- No matter what kind of deli-fresh or toasted sandwich or goody-filled salad I want, I can always make myself a tasty, small or large meal when I go there. – laurashrti, Epinions
- Quiznos has never let me down in taste or consistent quality and I think it's superior to any other sub chain out there. They have a winning formula and are always coming out with new subs and promotions. – Astrotrain, Epinions
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 28, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 5 per person. Not valid with other offers. No cash back. Tax not included. Not valid for delivery. Must call 24-hrs. in advance to place order. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
For more than 30 years, Quiznos has toasted its submarine sandwiches to bring out the hidden flavors found in butcher-quality meats, cheese, and artisan breads. Its classic and signature subs take on a variety of shapes, sizes, and styles ranging from the prime rib mushroom and swiss to the classic italian donning black olives, mozzarella, red-wine vinaigrette, and plentiful sliced meats. Those closely monitoring their waistlines can take unabashed bites of sandwiches that have fewer than 500 calories, such as the pork-cuban, Baja-chicken, and veggie-caprese subs. Quiznos' Toasty Bullets and Torpedoes offer slimmer versions of sub fare and flaunt supreme aerodynamics when shot out of T-shirt cannons and into mouths. A selection of Flatbread Sammies, soups, and salads round out Quiznos' varied menu.