Before laser tag, most high-tech entertainment consisted of playing chess against a computer and chucking a victorious computer into a bog. Play nice with technology with today’s Groupon to Q-Zar Atlanta Laser Tag in Duluth. Choose between the following options:
- For $12, you get four games of laser tag (up to a $32 value).
- For $30, you get an Arena Dominator party package for eight guests (a $96 value). Additional guests can be added for $10 each. The party package includes:
- One game of laser tag for the group
- Six video-game tokens per guest
- Soft drinks
- Tables in the Party Zone
- Invitations, paper products, and a dedicated party host
- 500 redemption-center tickets for the birthday child<p>
Q-Zar Atlanta Laser Tag’s 4,000-square-foot sci-fi arena lights up with crossfire from up to 40 players, and battles against boredom continue inside a full-redemption arcade. Following a video tutorial, 15-minute sessions in the battle zone begin as teams load up with Infusion-system laser-tag equipment and head into the arena with unlimited shots and unlimited lives, paying a four-second penalty for every hit they take. The split-level arena is covered in motion sensors that trigger special electronic effects, allowing players to experience all the fun associated with fighting a future space war pitted against everyone they ever trusted.
The Arena Dominator party package kicks off with a rousing game of laser tag for the group. Kids feed their fistfuls of tokens to the hungry game machines in the arcade, turning in the resulting tickets for novelty prizes such as fake mustaches and college degrees. Finally, toasts to the birthday person are made around Party Zone tables as guests hoist cups of fizzing soda. A dedicated party host performs all necessary setup, cleanup, and administration of postgame peace treaties.