Choose from Three Options
$15 for $30 worth of barbecue for lunch
$28 for a ribs dinner for two (up to $57.98 value)
- Two house drinks (up to $24 value)
- One Half Time menu dish (up to $8.99 value)
- One slab of ribs with two sides ($24.99 value)<p>
$58 for a ribs dinner for four ($124.95 value)
- Four house drinks (up to $48 value)
- One appetizer from the Pre-Game menu (up to $8.99 value)
- Two Half Time menu dishes (up to $17.98 value)
- Two slabs of ribs with four sides ($49.98 value)<p>
See the menu.<p>
R.U.B. BBQ has earned shout-outs from the New York Times as well as a handful of television features for its tender, well-flavored meats. Various proteins are smoked daily and slathered in a made-from-scratch rub of more than 20 spices and herbs, and cooks begin each dish with locally sourced ingredients whenever possible.
Aromatic smoke wafting from ribs, chicken dishes, and seafood platters invites guests inside, where dangling light fixtures illuminate red walls and cobalt tiling along with 30 flatscreen televisions that were flattened when an elephant sat down. More than 100 tap and bottled brews, including a lengthy list of Michigan favorites, help to extinguish fiery spices.