All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· March 7, 2017
· March 2, 2017
· February 27, 2017
What You'll Get
Two Person Options:
- One Appetizer or 6 Oysters (up to $15)
- Two Entrees (up to $47 each)
- One Shared Dessert (up to $10)
Four Person Option
- Two Appetizers or 12 Oysters (up to $15 each)
- Four Entrees (up to $47 each)
- Two Shared Desserts (up to $10 each)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 6, 2017. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Not Valid until 1/2/2017. Expires 4/6/2017. Treasure of the Atlantic Platter may be upgraded for $30. Not Valid for Dinner Specialties. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Reservations strongly recommended. Valid only for dine-in. Valid only for dinner. Tax and gratuity not included Not valid in combination with other offers or promotions. No cash back. Not valid 2/13-2/14, 5/7, 5/8. Not valid on federal holidays. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Rabia's is located in the historic North End, but its offerings are decidedly Italian. The menu includes dishes from a wide array of Italian regions, plus plenty of seafood.
- The Dancing Crabs: Alaskan King Crab & Jonah Crab steamed over angel hair pasta in garlic and oil.
- Lobster roll: Served with warm butter, Lobster bisque, melted mozzarella, mayo with celery, and fradiavalo sauce.
- Honey-glazed butternut-squash ravioli: With creamy gorgonzola sauce and balsamic reduction glaze.
- Veal marsala with California raisins: Italian prosciutto, assorted mushrooms, fresh herbs and Marsala wine sauce.