Though the Scottish shepherds who invented golf liked it for its challenges, Scottish sheep liked it because it gave them ample time to nap in shepherds’ pickup trucks. Find your own reason to enjoy golf with this Groupon.
$199 for an Elite Players Pass ($399.99 Value)
- Two free 18-hole rounds after 12 p.m.
- Six 18-hole rounds of golf for $20 each after 12 p.m.
- Four free 9-hole rounds, available after 4 p.m. only
- Two 9-hole rounds for $10 each, available after 4 p.m. only
- Six cart rentals
- Six one-hour group golf clinics
- Half off six buckets of driving-range balls
- 20% off any pro-shop purchases in 2012
- 20% off any food purchases in 2012
- $500 discount for any special events held at the club
- $250 discount for any tournament, valid only for events with 96 or more players
- The pass cannot be shared with any other player<p>
Raccoon Creek Golf Course
Nestled in a gently rolling valley of the Rocky Mountain foothills, Raccoon Creek takes golfers meandering across 7,045 yards of fairways dotted with scenic water hazards. To compensate for its somewhat sparse tree lines, the course’s fairways and greens are flanked with a multitude of cavernous bunkers that—unlike guessing where the plumber hid the toilet seat—challenges players without sacrificing fun. Glassy waters and sprawling golf-ball beaches wreathe the green at the 17th hole, creating a daunting tee shot that earned it the distinction of the course’s signature hole. For those who prefer to cruise the links in a cozy conveyance, Raccoon Creek’s carts are all equipped with GPS technology, which keeps players abreast of the whereabouts of upcoming greens, intervening hazards, and heist-planning squirrels. A fully stocked pro shop, driving range, and scenic restaurant round out Raccoon Creek’s course-side facilities.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-72 course
- Length of 7,045 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 73.1 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 131 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options
- Link to scorecard