Playing a round of golf is a contest between man and nature, much like betting a tree it can't drink a gallon of milk. Pit yourself against the elements with this Groupon.
- $199 for an Elite Players Pass ($399.99 value)
The Elite Players pass includes:
- Two free 18-hole rounds of golf, valid after 12 p.m.
- Six 18-hole rounds for $20 each, valid after 12 p.m.
- Two 18-hole rounds for $30 each, valid Monday–Thursday
- Two 18-hole rounds for $40 each, valid anytime
- Three free 9-hole rounds, valid after 4 p.m.
- Four 9-hole rounds for $10 each, valid after 4 p.m.
- Unlimited discount rounds at Keystone Ranch with promo code
- Six free cart rentals, valid after 12 p.m.
- Four cart rentals for $8 each
- Six free one-hour group golf lessons
- Three half-hour private golf lessons for $99
- Custom club fitting for $29.95
- Half off six buckets of driving-range balls
- 20% off any pro-shop purchases in 2014
- 20% off any food purchases in 2014
- $500 discount for any special events held at the club
- $250 discount for any tournament, valid only for events with 96 or more players
- Entry into giveaways for merchandise valued up to $500, valid May–August
- The pass cannot be shared with any other player
Raccoon Creek Golf Course
Nestled in a gently rolling valley of the Rocky Mountain foothills, Raccoon Creek takes golfers meandering across 7,045 yards of fairways dotted with scenic water hazards. To compensate for its somewhat sparse tree lines, the course’s fairways and greens are flanked with a multitude of cavernous bunkers that—unlike guessing where the plumber hid the toilet seat—challenges players without sacrificing fun. Glassy waters and sprawling golf-ball beaches wreathe the green at the 17th hole, creating a daunting tee shot that earned it the distinction of the course’s signature hole. For those who prefer to cruise the links in a cozy conveyance, Raccoon Creek’s carts are all equipped with GPS technology, which keeps players abreast of the whereabouts of upcoming greens, intervening hazards, and heist-planning squirrels. A fully stocked pro shop, driving range, and scenic restaurant round out Raccoon Creek’s course-side facilities.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par-72 course
- Length of 7,045 yards from the farthest tees
- Course rating of 73.1 from the farthest tees
- Slope rating of 131 from the farthest tees
- Four tee options
- Link to scorecard