A good haircut draws attention to the face’s best features, which explains the heavy bangs added on Mount Rushmore to accentuate Teddy Roosevelt’s cheekbones. Acquire a framing fringe with today’s Groupon from Rachel Johnson at Aspen Spalon in Broken Arrow. Choose from the following options:
- For $15, you get $30 worth of hair feathers and hair bling.
- For $30, you get a haircut and style (a $60 value).
- For $69, you get a two-appointment salon package (a $180 total value). The package includes the following:
- Two haircuts and styles (a $120 value)
- Two Redken conditioning treatments (a $30 value)
- Two eyebrow waxes (a $30 value)<p>
Expert hairstylist Rachel Johnson deftly shears, shapes, and styles tresses at Aspen Spalon. Hair feathers ($10–$15 each) and strands of hair bling ($4 each) add an avian accent or tinselly touch to coiffures, providing extra texture without the hassle of braiding in silly straws. Tame overgrown tufts with a haircut and style, unleashing a barrage of snip-snips to tame sprawling head gardens into trim topiaries. The salon supplements haircutting services and scissor-throwing competitions with Redken conditioning treatments to soften and smoothen locks and eyebrow waxing to craft artistic arches.
1169 S Aspen Ave.
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma 74012