All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· April 20, 2018
· April 20, 2018
· September 18, 2017
What You'll Get
- Haircut, Shampoo, and Style
- Partial Highlights or Single Process Color with Shampoo and Style
- Full Highlights with Shampoo and Style
Visit here to view blowout packages at Hair Above All.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Additional fees may apply depending on hair length, texture, and density. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rachel At Hair Above All
Rachel Markwell is a graduate of the Paul Mitchell School of Charleston, SC. She has dedicated her career to making people look and feel beautiful. Rachel has a passion for hairstyling, hair color, cuts, and makeup, and uses her talents to help her clients achieve the looks they desire. Here are some of Rachel's specializations:
- Advance haircutting and shaping
- Upstyling and bridal makeup
- Color corrections
- Haircoloring, highlights, low lights, ombre, and balayage
- Facial waxing
- Theatrical performance and specialty makeup
- Permanent waving
- Keratin smoothing treatments
- Hothead extensions (application and removal)
Rachel works out of Hair Above All, a historical little salon in the heart of downtown Franklin, Tennessee. The salon has a welcoming feel with a neat industrial look. Rachel welcomes clients who are women, men, children, and even brides.