About Radhika's Kitchen
The menu at Radhika's Kitchen is a culinary road map to India, the world's seventh largest country. It boasts dishes mainly from the south—Hyderabad, Andhra, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, and Karnataka—but has some northern influences as well. That gives the mostly vegetarian menu variety, and some surprises.
- Familiar favorites: samosas, curries, and aloo masala
- More unique option: idiyappam, a steamed noodle dish typical in Sri Lankan and Tamil cuisine
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed October 31, 2017
· Reviewed October 20, 2017
· Reviewed October 18, 2017
The Fine Print
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Claim this deal by linking it to your eligible credit cards
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card
- Get 30% cash back on your first purchase and 25% cash back on additional purchases, including if the deal is re-claimed
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days