Skilled aesthetician performs a range of treatments aimed to improve skin condition and leave it youthful, soft, and supple
What You'll Get
- Not so Basic Facial: includes consultation to customize an individual treatment plan, then moves on to exfoliation and deep cleansing with extractions. Stimulates oxygen in the skin, followed by a specific mask. Finished with one of Eminence Organics booster-serums, moisturizer, and or oils, topping it off with a skin smoothing, face lifting massage.
- Radio Frequency Skin Tightening: During the procedure, a licensed professional uses radio-frequency waves to reshape and kick-start collagen production in your skin cells, returning a youthful elasticity and diminishing the look of cellulite.
- Dermaplaning: apart from removing vellus hair, the treatment can exfoliate the skin and leave it looking radiant and healthy.
- Chemical peels can help improve the appearance and texture of complexions by shedding the outer layer of cells to reveal younger, smoother skin less affected by wrinkles, sun damage, or acne.
- Read more about how chemical peels work.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Radiance by m.a.k.
Radiance by m.a.k. strives to provide their clients with the ultimate spa treatment experience. Their wide array of services includes skin care, facials, skin tightening, dermaplaning, and more. The aesthetician uses only organic products, primarily Eminence Organics, and is an advocate for ethical and green practices. Radiance by m.a.k. is proud to provide treatments that are as safe and healthy as possible.