What You'll Get
After studying the effects of encasing the 10th scientist's head in a plastic cube, 9 out of 10 agree that a healthy human face needs oxygen. Maintain a majestic visage and a robust behind-the-skin scene with today’s Groupon for skincare services at Radiant MedSpa in Wallingford. Choose from the following options:
- For $65, you get your choice of two chemical micropeels. Guests can choose their two peels from the following four options: glow (a $65 value), acne (a $95 value), polish (a $75 value), and ageless (a $95 value) (up to a $190 total value)
- For $99, you get an IPL photo facial including the necessary prescription from an in-house doctor (a $325 value)
- For $149, you get a Radiant MedSpa Skin Plan (a $65 value), plus 20 units of Botox ($12 per unit) (a $305 total value)
Radiant MedSpa's highly trained aestheticians undergo ongoing education in the latest cosmetic techniques needed to heal husky hides and slim skins alike. Faces graced by one of the spa's softening micropeels bathe in a customized cocktail of light chemical treatments infused with essential oils and botanicals from Image Skincare. While each micropeel caters to different pelt particulars, all regimens include a double cleansing, chemical peel, hydrating mask, and moisturizing sunscreen to protect sensitive skin against radical rays and jealous heat lamps. A glow peel treats the tone and texture of any skin type, and the acne peel unclogs pores, tames inflammation, and resurfaces oily veneers. The lighter, kinder polish peel employs a microbead buff to contrive a fine facial finish for splinter-free smooching sessions, and the ageless peel caters to an over 35 crowd, stimulating new cell growth with its acute knowledge of Rick Springfield–related trivia.
The IPL photo facial includes treatment with a hydrating mask, healing serum, and moisturizer in addition to the broad-spectrum laser treatment. Clients recovering from cosmetic surgery or simply seeking a rejuvenating jolt benefit from reduced pore size, even pigmentation, and increased collagen production—resulting in firmer flesh that's more resistant to stress and insults from the neck. If a routine regimen is more your skin's style, Radiant MedSpa's skin plan encompasses a three-step dermal analysis, followed by a 15- to 30-minute consultation from a skinspert covering recommendations for in-office and at-home remedies. The accompanying Botox treatment grants clients the gift of a smooth, queenly façade for four to six months, smoothing out face wrinkles, and saving funds normally spent sending skin to the dry cleaners.
Though Radiant MedSpa sometimes offers discounts online, this Groupon is still the best deal around.
- Upon arrival the staff were well prepared and very friendly. There wasn't any "cold, hard talk" like you get in a doctors office. They were sweet and really made me feel at home. – Caily N, Insider Pages
- Some of the best peels I have ever had. The price is pretty decent and the chemical peels I had were very gentle on my face. – JackieL79, Citysearch
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 19, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1/person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1/visit. Valid only for opt. purchased. By appt only. 24hr cancel. notice or $50 fee may apply. Physician prescription required for IPL. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Radiant MedSpa
Medical Director Dr. Marilyn Tompkins, ARNP, busies Radiant MedSpa's staff with an array of services that refine skin surfaces. Injectables such as Botox and Sculptra free faces of wrinkles or circles around the eyes that reveal age. IPL photofacials and fractional skin-resurfacing treatments leave skin as brilliant as an Einstein wrapped in reflective tape; the spa's laser systems can also halt hair production in follicles or zap away spider veins. Glycolic or lactic acids reveal youthful skin and fight blemishes during chemical peels, and HCG weight-loss programs bolster weight loss with a combination of booster shots, protein shakes, and vitamins.