Take home touch up whitening strip kit including.
About This Deal
Our Day Spa offers professional in office teeth whitening by our 10 year experienced Dental Technician.
Deal 1 offers a One 30 min session is best for minor staining and touch ups.
Deal 2 offers a Two 30 Min session is best for maximum results, Dark stains and beginners.
Deal 3 Couples/Friends 2 One hour session, great for girls night or an alternative to date night.
DESCRIPTION OF THE PROCEDURE
In-Office Whitening is a procedure designed to lighten the color of your teeth using a hydrogen peroxide gel. The In-Office Whitening treatment involves using the gel to produce maximum whitening results in the shortest possible time.
During the procedure the whitening gel will be applied to your teeth for one or two 20-minute sessions
CANDIDATES FOR TEETH WHITENING
Just about anyone is a candidate for teeth whitening. However, the following cases should be considered:
• People with dark yellow or yellow‐brown teeth tend to whiten better than people with gray or bluish‐gray
• People with significant periodontal dental disease are not good candidates
• If you are pregnant, obtain permission from your doctor before trying the whitening procedure.
• People with minimal discoloration, (teeth that are already very white) may not see a substantial degree
• Teeth with many fillings, cavities, chips, etc., are usually best treated by bonding, porcelain veneers or
porcelain crowns. Any current restoration you have, such as, fillings, porcelain crowns, onlays and inlays
cannot be whitened.
IN-OFFICE WHITENING ‐ This process can be done in one session or may require multiple sessions depending on
how your teeth respond to the whitening gel. Each appointment takes approximately one hour including preparation and set up.
If you feel you are a candidate but not sure of the information above please call or text the Technician (248) 270-8325
Need To Know
About Radiant Smiles teeth whitening
Radiant Smiles Teeth whitening offers a luxury spa experience that is sure to relax you and spark your confidence when you’re done.
Performed by our talented 10 year experienced licensed dental technician. Ensure to offer the education and proper safety procedures for this type of service.