Yoga poses combine strength and elegance, much like an advanced suspension bridge or any grandmother. Bend without breaking with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $17 for four yoga classes for one person (a $48 value)
- $31 for eight yoga classes for one person (a $96 value)
The class schedule is as follows:
- Tuesday: 7 p.m.-8 p.m. (Beginners Yoga)
- Wednesday: 7 p.m.-8 p.m. (Power Yoga)
- Friday: 9:30 a.m.-10:30 a.m. (Gentle Yoga)
- Saturday: 10 a.m.-11 a.m. (Meditative Postures
Radio Yogi Health and Fitness
When Stephanie Gaines-Bryant isn’t reporting the news for WTOP Radio or posing for photos with the station’s celebrity guests, she is likely teaching for her aptly named roaming yoga studio, Radio Yogi Health and Fitness. Having completed Crofton Yoga’s 200-hour training program, she now specializes in pranakriya yoga’s gentle and meditative varieties. Both classes emphasize slow movements, deep breathing, and postures that should be held until a passerby mistakes you for a statue.
100% of 13 customers recommend
“My very first experience with doing yoga and I love it. Great for beginners and the instructor is awesome. ”
“Stephanie is AWESOME!!!”