- Lavish, pristine hotel room
- Breakfast buffet for two
- Rittenhouse Square location
- Complimentary WiFi & more
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
There are many good reasons to stay in a hotel in your own city: the sheets are freshly laundered, milkmen can't knock on the door, and you won't have to worry about walking in on the poltergeist while it's taking a shower. Today's deal lets you book a night to see historic Rittenhouse Square in all its colors (Philly has more than half of the colors on the ROYGBIV spectrum). For $129, you get a clean and comfortable, standard, non-smoking king room (up to a $274 value) at the Radisson Plaza-Warwick Hotel, making it the perfect weekend getaway, romantic getaway, or getaway to watch the Alec Baldwin movie The Getaway.
The lavish Warwick Hotel indulges your fantasies of being a movie star who lives in a hotel—especially when the pristine white walls of the lobby engulf you and the ornate chandelier draws your eye upwards to a Hogwarts-esque ceiling painted like a partly cloudy sky. In your spacious and elegant guest room, you'll sleep well on a Sleep Number bed after figuring out which sleep number is "deadly spikes." Before you turn in, though, you'll be free to watch high-def channels on your 32" LCD TV, surf the 'net with your free WiFi, and drink copious amounts of complimentary water and in-room coffee. Enjoy a romantic bubble bath in the granite bathroom after a long night on the town and rise the next morning for the included breakfast buffet for two in Tavern 17.
With today's Groupon, suburbanites out for a night on the town won't have to risk the long (and possibly less than sober) commute home while amnesiacs will have a safe place to try and figure out where home is. A night at the Radisson is also a great deal for out-of-town guests you're anticipating, or as a surprise gift "vacation" to temporarily vacation someone out of your life. Call ahead to reserve your room.
- This hotel was in a wonderful location! Close to shops, restaurants and the subway. We would definitely stay here again as the hotel was clean, modern and the staff was friendly. – Pam, Priceline.com
- Although every time we check in we get a slightly different room configuration, they are always nice, spacious with decent bathroom and nice beds. – AFusco, TripAdvisor
- Loved it!!! What a beautiful hotel! Gorgeous lobby, very pleasant and helpful front desk staff. Our room was immaculate when we arrived. – BabyGsMama, TripAdvisor
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 5, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Valid for 1 night only. Reservation required, based on availability. Booked on first come, first served basis. Valid for standard room only. Breakfast buffet is closed on weekends, instead customers will receive a $20 breakfast credit for Tavern 17. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.