Guests can taste a variety of beers and discover the brewery process in a 4000 Sq Ft. building with a taproom
About This Deal
- Each guest receives one pint, one four-pack of 16oz cans of beer, and one filled to-go growler
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
- Click here to see what’s on tap
Need To Know
About Railroad Brewing Company
At Railroad Brewing Company, “craft” stands for “Come Relax And Forget Tomorrow”. This mantra was the driving force that, in 2015, sparked Tom Wagner and Jerome Moore to create a local craft brewery using the ideas, trends, and culture of the Colorado brewing scene. The duo spent the next few years building a team of dedicated specialists as they developed the tools, resources, and operations to make their dream a reality. In March of 2017, Railroad Brewing took over the 4,000 square foot building that has become a community spot for beer fanatics, local patrons, kids, and pets.
All hand-crafted beers brewed at Railroad Brewing Company are inspired by local, regional, and national tastes and flavors. Along with seasonal specialties, the brewery offers a menu of in-house classics, including:
- Red Caboose (5.1%): The house specialty, this amber ale offers bold malt flavor.
- Choco Blonde (5.1%): Galena and nugget give this blend a mild hop tone to accompany light and refreshing flavors.
- Hazy Crazy Train Neipa (7.0%): Hints of orange, mango, papaya, and pineapple give fruity flavor to this triple hopped unfiltered IPA.