All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $25 for $40 worth of food and beverages for two or more people
- $49 for $80 worth of food and beverages for four or more people
- $50 for a family package for two or more people ($90 value)
- $75 for a family package for four or more people ($130 value)
Each family package includes:
- $20 worth of food and beverages per person
- $10 towards Rainforest Cafe retail village
- Two $20 game cards valid at At The Falls Arcade
See the cafe’s menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 26, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. $10 credit valid on $20 or more purchases at retail village. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Valid only at the Sheraton at the Falls US location. Not valid on 6/4, 6/11, or 6/18. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rainforest Cafe
Simulated thunderstorms, and animatronic animal robots make meals at Rainforest Cafe feel like an adventure. The restaurant even incorporates its staff into the tropical theme—servers, for instance, are referred to as “safari guides.” Read on to learn some more facts about this jungle-inspired eatery:
- The first location opened inside the Mall of America in 1994. Today, there are more than 25 locations across the country.
- It’s all about the kids. Beyond Rainforest Cafe’s tropical setting, youngsters enjoy activities that involve the Wild Bunch, a group of fun-loving animal mascots. There’s also a kids’ menu with pizzas, mini burgers, and dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets.
- Sandwiches, seafood, and burgers anchor the main menu. There’s an eclectic selection of entrees, too, including slow-roasted St. Louis–style spareribs.
- Don’t be alarmed if someone yells “Volcano!” In keeping with the restaurant’s tradition, that’s what diners yell whenever someone orders the Volcano sundae.
- There’s a retail space stocked with rainforest-themed merchandise.