Like building a deck or removing a squirrel taped to the upper back, a manicure is rarely a successful do-it-yourself project. Get a helping hand with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $17 for one Shellac manicure (a $45 value)
- $33 for two Shellac manicures (a $90 value)
- $189 for one year of Shellac manicures (a $540 value)
- $79 for a take-home manicure kit with five Shellac polishes and a UV light (a $159 value)
- $89 for a 60-minute Shellac nails class with a take-home Shellac manicure kit with five Shellac polishes and a UV light (a $189 value)
A nail technician grooms and shapes nails before applying Shellac polish, which maintains a glossy, chip-free finish for up to two weeks. Otherwise, Groupon customers can do it themselves with a DIY kit replete with a UV light that cures nails in two minutes. They can also supplement their kit with a manicure class led by a professional nail guru.
Those who purchase the take-home Shellac kit option can pick it up at the salon or have it shipped for $5.
Dramatic Beauty Care
The spa staff operates on the philosophy that beauty and wellness result from the body's sense of balance, and its freedom from impurities. This approach leads technicians and aestheticians to use natural and organic products, as well as noninvasive mechanical processes, when they rejuvenate faces and bodies. They specialize in eyelash extensions long enough to reach for healthy produce, and in nonsurgical face-lifts that use microcurrent, LED, or galvanic current. Other clinical facial therapies include chemical peels and microdermabrasion, and the staff is also skilled in waxing.