Choose Between Two Options
C$79 for a seven-course farm-to-table tasting dinner for two (C$158 value)
C$158 for a seven-course farm-to-table tasting dinner for four (C$316 value)
- North Arm beetroots with aerated goat cheese, dill ash, candied beat chips, and hazelnut
- Sakura Farms pork terrine with house made pickles, creme fraiche, grilled rosemary foccacia
- Manilla clam linguini with egg yolk, clam consomme, and dashi gel
- Seared scallops with pork-belly confit, poached gala apples, and fresh dill soubise
- Roasted salmon with white-bean cassoulet, confit of tomatoes, and house-made chorizo
- Local farmhouse cheese course with candied, agassiz hazelnuts
- Preserved berry meringues with Fraser Valley yogurt, fruit gel, and shaved white chocolate
Raincity Grill's chefs embrace the essence of British Columbia by forging seasonally rotating menus with the region's organic and locally grown crops. They regard their cuisine as "a tribute to the local farmers, fisherman and producers" from whom they source their ingredients, highlighting the farm-fresh vegetables and proteins in meals that Zagat rates as "very good to excellent." Though the menu changes, dishes may shine a spotlight on wild salmon in carrot sauce, dry-aged bone-in rib eye, or pappardelle pasta with wild and cultivated mushrooms.
The restaurant's signature 100 Mile tasting menu almost exclusively incorporates ingredients from within 100 miles, the exact distance that the prep chefs can rollerblade in one day. Even the wine selection consists almost entirely of carefully vinted bottles from the Pacific West Coast. By partnering with the Vancouver Aquarium's Ocean Wise conservation program, the chefs also demonstrate their commitment to sustainable seafood and environmental responsibility.