What You'll Get
A delicious meal leaves you feeling satisfied, like finishing a jigsaw puzzle or making a cool new jigsaw puzzle out of your parents’ wedding album. Fill the empty place with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$47 for an eight-course tasting dinner for one (a $95 value)
$95 for an eight-course tasting dinner for two (a $190 value)<p>
Each person receives the following courses:
- West Coast oysters with a raspberry-and-shallot mignonette
- Roasted Fraser Valley parsnip soup with agassiz hazelnuts and shaved pear
- Smoked salmon pâté with a chili emulsion, sourdough toast, and fried capers
- Wild mushrooms with a 64-degree six masters egg, braised northern beans, and roasted mushrooms
- Salish sea mussels with white wine, confit garlic, and fresh herbs
- Lois Lake steelhead trout with braised-lentil and pork-belly ragu and shellfish nage
- Blueberry meringue with raspberry sorbet, fennel gelato, shaved chocolate, honey-infused yogourt, and lemon balm
- Petit four with hazelnut and blackberry macaroons<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 6, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table, 2 for tables of 4 or more. Dine-in only. Valid only for seating before 6:30PM on Friday and Saturday. Dinner seating begins at 5PM. Reservation required; subject to availability. 48-hour notice required for weekend reservations. No substitutions except to meet dietary needs. Valid only for dinner. Not valid on 5/12/2013 or 6/16/2013. Not valid with online reservations. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Raincity Grill
Raincity Grill's chefs embrace the essence of British Columbia by forging seasonally rotating menus with the region's organic and locally grown crops. They regard their cuisine as "a tribute to the local farmers, fisherman and producers" from whom they source their ingredients, highlighting the farm-fresh vegetables and proteins in meals that Zagat rates as "very good to excellent." Though the menu changes, dishes may shine a spotlight on wild salmon in carrot sauce, dry-aged bone-in rib eye, or pappardelle pasta with wild and cultivated mushrooms.
The restaurant's signature 100 Mile tasting menu almost exclusively incorporates ingredients from within 100 miles, the exact distance that the prep chefs can rollerblade in one day. Even the wine selection consists almost entirely of carefully vinted bottles from the Pacific West Coast. By partnering with the Vancouver Aquarium's Ocean Wise conservation program, the chefs also demonstrate their commitment to sustainable seafood and environmental responsibility.