Choose from Five Options
- $45 for a Tier 3 glassblowing experience for one - Father’s Day beer mug ($100 value)
- $29 for a Tier 1 glassblowing experience for one ($50 value)
- $55 for a Tier 1 glassblowing experience for two ($100 value)
- $50 for a Tier 2 glassblowing experience for one ($75 value)
- $99 for a Tier 2 glassblowing experience for two ($150 value)
Glassblowing experiences can be scheduled Friday–Sunday. Click to view the glassblowing projects available with each option.
Rainier Glass Studio
The Rainier Brewery Building has housed glass creations since 1878, but they weren't always considered works of art. During its life as a local brewery, the building housed case upon case of Rainier Beer, a Seattle-made brew that ruled area taverns for more than 100 years. Rainier packed up its bottles in 1999, but that wasn't the end of its building's relationship with glass creations.
The Rainier Glass Studio now occupies the ex-brewery's halls, where its busy artisans forge artistic glass sculptures such as chandeliers, paper weights, and other commissioned and seasonal work. The studio's artists also share their know-how, assisting those as young as five in creating colorful artwork from heated glass and saving them the hassle of recreating Mona Lisa using nothing but smiles.