Choose from Six Options
- $49 for a blow-your-own Tier I glass project for one person ($75 value)
- $65 for a blow-your-own Tier II glass project for one person ($105 value)
- $81 for a blow-your-own beer mug or other Tier III glass project for one person ($135 value)
- $95 for a blow-your-own Tier I glass project for two people ($150 value)
- $117 for a blow-your-own Tier II glass project for two people ($210 value)
- $145 for a blow-your-own beer mug or other Tier III glass project for two people ($270 value)
- Click to view the projects available for each tier
Rainier Glass Studio
The Rainier Brewery Building has housed glass creations since 1878, but they weren't always considered works of art. During its life as a local brewery, the building housed case upon case of Rainier Beer, a Seattle-made brew that ruled area taverns for more than 100 years. Rainier packed up its bottles in 1999, but that wasn't the end of its building's relationship with glass creations.
The Rainier Glass Studio now occupies the ex-brewery's halls, where its busy artisans forge artistic glass sculptures such as chandeliers, paper weights, and other commissioned and seasonal work. The studio's artists also share their know-how, assisting those as young as five in creating colorful artwork from heated glass and saving them the hassle of recreating Mona Lisa using nothing but smiles.