Choose from Six Options
- $19 for a blow-your-own summer float project for one person ($49.95 value)
- $37 for a blow-your-own summer float project for two people ($99.90 value)
- $26 for a blow-your-own Tier I project for one person ($49.95 value)
- $50 for a blow-your-own Tier I project for two people ($99.90 value)
- $36 for a blow-your-own Tier II project for one person ($69.95 value)
- $70 for a blow-your-own Tier II project for two people ($139.90 value)
- Click to view Tier I and II projects
Rainier Glass Studio
The Rainier Brewery Building has housed glass creations since 1878, but they weren't always considered works of art. During its life as a local brewery, the building housed case upon case of Rainier Beer, a Seattle-made brew that ruled area taverns for more than 100 years. Rainier packed up its bottles in 1999, but that wasn't the end of its building's relationship with glass creations.
The Rainier Glass Studio now occupies the ex-brewery's halls, where its busy artisans forge artistic glass sculptures such as chandeliers, paper weights, and other commissioned and seasonal work. The studio's artists also share their know-how, assisting those as young as five in creating colorful artwork from heated glass and saving them the hassle of recreating Mona Lisa using nothing but smiles.