All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $19 for a blow-your-own summer float project for one person ($49.95 value)
- $37 for a blow-your-own summer float project for two people ($99.90 value)
- $26 for a blow-your-own Tier I project for one person ($49.95 value)
- $50 for a blow-your-own Tier I project for two people ($99.90 value)
- $36 for a blow-your-own Tier II project for one person ($69.95 value)
- $70 for a blow-your-own Tier II project for two people ($139.90 value)
- Click to view Tier I and II projects
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. 24-hr cancellation notice required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed Groupon price). Blow Your Own Activities are available Thursday-Sunday from 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Weekend appointments are available, subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Rainier Glass Studio
The Rainier Brewery Building has housed glass creations since 1878, but they weren't always considered works of art. During its life as a local brewery, the building housed case upon case of Rainier Beer, a Seattle-made brew that ruled area taverns for more than 100 years. While Rainier packed up its last bottles before the turn of the century, the staff at Rainer Glass Studio has been churning out their own glass creations since 1994.
The Rainier Glass Studio now occupies the ex-brewery's halls, where its busy artisans forge artistic glass sculptures such as chandeliers, paper weights, and other commissioned and seasonal work. Artists and artisans take advantage of the studio's large-scale hot-shop, complete with four glory holes. The studio's artists also share their know-how, assisting those as young as five in creating colorful artwork from heated glass, which aspiring glass-blowers can take home. Along with hosting classes/workshops and private events, Rainer Glass Studio also houses its own retail gallery, collecting works from several northwest talents and even works from their own studio.