· Redeemed March 14, 2018
· Redeemed March 12, 2018
· Redeemed February 20, 2018
What You'll Get
- $25 Value Towards Dinner for Two or More: Valid Monday-Thursday
- $25 Value Towards Dinner for Two or More: Valid Any Day
- $50 Value Towards Dinner for Four or More: Valid Monday-Thursday
- $50 Value Towards Dinner for Four or More: Valid Any Day
See the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with any other offers or discounts. Not valid towards prix fixe menu. Not valid on holidays (New Year’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Eve). Must use full voucher value in one visit. Offer for four requires four diners at table. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Raju's Egg & Veg
As the owner of a much-loved Indian restaurant in Manhattan, Prashant Shah knows good food when he eats it. So when he took a trip back home to Gujarat years ago and ate at Raju Omelet, the restaurant's eggs-centric dishes left quite the impression on him. He soon began collaborating with chef Vijesh Patel to bring the owner of Raju Omelet, Rajubhai Rana, to Hicksville, so he could help the culinary team kick off the stateside offshoot of his home-grown business.
At Raju's Egg & Veg, eggs—no longer reserved just for breakfast—make their foray into the territory of other meals. Two dozen certified Kosher dishes showcasing creative takes on this protein-rich food can be found alongside a variety of egg-free vegetarian dishes and include:
- Butter boil tikka: Boiled eggs swim in a savory tomato gravy made with masala, Kashmiri chilies, ginger, and garlic
- Green pulav: A mix of basmati rice, grated eggs, green chilies, and mint chutney
- Butter rice bhurjis: Eggs scrambled with basmati rice, grated eggs, and imported Indian butter