Choose From Five Options
- $12 for a public ice-skating session for two, including skates ($20 value)
- $25 for one day of Track-Out camp ($40 value)
- $59 for seven weeks of figure-skating lessons ($95 value)
- $59 for seven weeks of hockey lessons ($95 value)
- $99 for one week of Track-Out camp ($150 value)
In Track-Out camp, kids 5–12 skate, play games, and enjoy a morning and afternoon snack. For lunch, campers can bring their own or purchase it from Raleigh Iceplex for $5 a day or $20 for the week. Click here for hours and more info. Click here for hours and more info on skating and hockey lessons.
When you pull up to Releigh Iceplex, the first thing that grabs you is the facility's sheer size. Similar in enormity to airplane hangars and the closet where the President stores all his neckties, the building has to be this sprawling for a reason: it holds a rink that's even larger than NHL regulation. One of the only facilities of its kind in North Carolina, it's capable of hosting a slew of activities for kids and adults throughout the week, including hockey and figure-skating lessons, camps, and birthday parties. Outside the ice, a gaming room and rock-climbing wall offer even more entertainment options, making it easy to spend the entire day there.