In today's workplace, sleeveless, bicep-broadcasting business suits are a common sight, and deal-closing golf games are eschewed in favor of sweat-slicked cage matches. Get in shape to vault over the corporate ladder with today's Groupon: for $29, you get a 30-day fitness-club membership to Ramblewood Tennis & Health Club in Grandville (up to a $135 value). The membership includes:
• Orientation of the facilities and equipment
• Unlimited access to tennis courts and fitness center (a $75 value)
• No court fees (a $12–$20 value/hour)
• Unlimited group fitness classes
• 45-minute nutrition consultation with a dietitian (a $45 value) or a 60-minute tennis lesson (a $60 value)
• The initiation fee (a $75 value) will be waived if the Groupon customer joins the gym after the 30-day membership expires.
First-timers at Ramblewood Tennis & Health Club enjoy an orientation of the club to receive instruction on how to properly use the fleet of weightlifting and cardio equipment. Unlimited access to the tennis courts and fitness rooms allows exercisers to play as many doubles games or stack as many treadmills on top of one another as they deem necessary. Group fitness classes range from the Strength & Stretch class, which works out and energizes the upper body, to the 60-minute spinning class, which enhances cardiovascular fitness. Greenhorn wellness buffs can also choose between a 45-minute nutrition consultation with a registered dietitian or a 60-minute tennis lesson. An outdoor pool encourages aquanauts to dive in for full-body, below-the-surface workouts, and the club's plush, newly furnished lounge area provides fitness fiends with a place to rest, browse complimentary WiFi, or crack walnuts with their toes.