What You'll Get
When dining in public, proper etiquette dictates that you should keep your elbows off the table and your table off the neighboring tables. Mind your manners with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$36 for a prix fixe dinner for two (up to a $79 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $9 value)
- One noodle or rice dish (a $10 value)
- One curry or wok dish (a $10 value)
- One house specialty (up to an $18 value)
- One dessert (an $8 value)
- Two drinks: large Thai beer, any wine by the glass, or soju cocktails (up to a $12 value each)<p>
$69 for a prix fixe dinner for four (up to a $158 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $9 value each)
- Two noodle or rice dishes (a $10 value each)
- Two curry or wok dishes (a $10 value each)
- Two house specialties (up to an $18 value each)
- Two desserts (an $8 value each)
- Four drinks: large Thai beer, any wine by the glass, or soju cocktails (up to a $12 value each)<p>
Diners sup from a menu of Thai specialties such as charcoaled squid with garlic-chili sauce, pad woon sen noodles with mung bean and seasonal veggies, panang curry with kaffir lime and coconut milk, and roast duck breast with a soy and ginger marinade and baby bok choy.<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 4, 2013. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table for four-person option; 2 per table for two-person option. Reservation required. Dinner only. Dine-in only. Extra charge for seafood. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
Rambutan's elegant eatery welcomes diners to colorful feasts of coconut-milk curry, small plates of skewered barbecue, spicy papaya salad, and fragrant lemongrass noodle soups. Like a chauffeur wearing skinny jeans, the décor is cosmopolitan hip with a refined elegance, surrounding diners at close-knit tables with soft lighting. As guests sit on luxurious, padded seating, they tweeze lacquered chopsticks around morsels of water-chestnut-stuffed steamed dumplings, or they plunge spoons into aromatic galanga seafood soup or oyster mushroom tom yum. Weekends often find revelers sipping craft cocktails in the adjacent lounge area while DJs churn out danceable beats.