All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
January 6, 2014
January 20, 2013
September 25, 2012
What You'll Get
Over centuries, modern firearms gradually replaced archaic weapons, such as the rapier and the sternly worded pamphlet. Take aim with this Groupon.
Choose from Three Options
$19 for a shooting-range outing for two (a $45.35 total value)
- Lane rental (an $18 value)
- Box of 9mm ammo (a $15.95 value)
- Two targets (a $4 value)
- Eye protection (a $1.20 value)
- Ear protection (a $1.20 value)
- Pistol rental (a $5 value)<p>
$35 for a drop-in shooting-range package (a $75 value)
- 10 one-hour shooting-range sessions<p>
$199 for a four-hour introductory shooting lesson for four (a $463.80 total value)
- Basic firearms class including targets, eye and ear protection, gun rental, and manual (a $100 value/person)
- Box of 9mm ammo each (a $15.95 value/person)<p>
For beginner shooters, it is recommended to visit the Pleasantdale Road location when using this Groupon to receive additional assistance.
Range, Guns & Safes
Skilled instructors at Range, Guns & Safes champion gun safety as their facility’s overarching concern. Before granting budding or seasoned shooters access to the firing range, the staff reviews a basic gun-handling protocol, and classes delve still deeper into safe gun handling before covering shooting technique and gun maintenance. A showroom stocks an ample selection of Heritage safes, which allow homesteaders to securely store firearms and incriminating empty cookie jars.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 19, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 3 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. Fee up to the Groupon price may apply at reservation if rescheduling more than once. Must sign waiver. Must be 21 years or older to use a hand gun, under 21 must be accompanied by guardian. Valid only with in-house ammo. Not valid 5/25-5/27. Classes must be used by same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Range, Guns & Safes
- Newly renovated showroom and $25,000 renovation to stalls, floors, and walls at Forest Park range
- Updated air conditioned ranges at both locations
- On-site staff teach gun-handling basics on weekdays
- D-Lead soap in restrooms for stripping away gun-related contaminants
- North location offers a viewing area, protected by bulletproof windows
- Lounge Area with TV
- Safe Showroom with over 500 in stock safes
- 25 Yard Rifle Lanes
- More than 60 rental guns
- Lane reservations avaialble online
- 25 yard rifle lanes
- Models such as the GEN4 Glock and Smith and Wesson M&Ps and revolvers
- All rentals must be loaded with store-bought ammunition
- See more info on the rentals