A bullet travels at hundreds of miles per hour, much like a beam of light or a kiss blown by Paul Bunyan. Sharpen your shot with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $30 for a shooting-range outing for one, which includes two hours of lane rental (up to a $24 value), a handgun rental (up to a $20 value), a box of ammunition (up to a $26 value), and four targets (up to an $8 value; up to a $78 total value)
- $59 for the above shooting-range outing for two (up to a $156 total value)
Range USA brings together the local community of shooting enthusiasts on its range and during special events while welcoming new marksmen with informative and confidence-bolstering classes. The 20,000-square-foot Memphis facility houses a shooting range divided into two climate-controlled areas—one with nine lanes at 50 feet deep, the other with 14 lanes at 82 feet deep—with one of the two areas always open to the public. Further afield, Range USA's team also operates a 10-lane shooting gallery in Jackson. Besides overseeing the ranges, the staff also teaches classes, from basic handgun and advanced tactical training to women-only and youth programs. A FAQ page anticipates visitors' questions, such as "What calibers are allowed on the shooting range?" and "Do you have ear muffs to match my belt buckle?" When spending a day at Range USA, the facility's own 1776 Deli & Eatery keeps hunger from interfering with focus.
- 10-lane shooting gallery in Jackson
- Memphis's shooting range has 9 50-foot lanes and 14 82-foot lanes
- Pistols and revolvers from manufacturers such as Smith & Wesson
- Rifles from manufacturers such as Ruger
- Shotguns from manufacturers such as Remington
- Automatic firearms
- Automatic firearms and long guns are not allowed in the permit class; handguns will be available for rent, but specific makes and models are not guaranteed
At a Glance
Range USA's staff's goal is not only to school students in responsible gun ownership, but also to create a communal environment. Instructors teach classes ranging from basic handgun and advanced tactical training to programs designed specifically for women and youths. When spending a day at Range USA, the facility's own 1776 Deli & Eatery keeps hunger from interfering with focus. Prior to your visit, check out the FAQ page, which anticipates visitors' questions.
99% of 869 customers recommend
“Great instructors, very courteous staff, top notch facility. Highly recommend!”
“I learned alot. I enjoyed everything that was offered. The tip I will like to share is, if you had never shot a gun expect to be sore.”
“Instructors are friendly and very knowledgeable. Don't be nervous and relax. It's not hard and they will work with you no matter what”